BendPack 4 Post Lift Installed

AXE

Reaction score
Put in a new BendPak 4 post lift in my Dad's shop in town. Doing the first oil change to test it out. Just a couple more tweaks to makes the locks a little more in sync.

That's a 2018 Ram we use for work and some occasional fun. Only had 27K miles on it, so still damn near new.

Attachments

• 20240214_114453.jpg
    20240214_114453.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 20240214_114929.jpg
    20240214_114929.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Put in a new BendPak 4.post lift in my Dad's shop in town. Doing the first oil change to test it out. Just a couple more tweaks to makes the locks a little more in sync.

That's a 2018 Ram we use for work and some occasional fun. Only had 27K miles on it, so still damn near new.
good thing @AXE ...thought i was in a Ram forum. carry on.

Put in a new BendPak 4.post lift in my Dad's shop in town. Doing the first oil change to test it out. Just a couple more tweaks to makes the locks a little more in sync.

I think a lift is every car nut's dream! Way to go Mr. Axe, LOL.

This one was about $7200 delivered from Georgia to ND. The dealer was out of California and was best price he could find. Gonna add a couple of roller jacks o you can pull tires. That'll be another $4500.

Last edited:
This one was about $7200 delivered from Georgia to ND. The dealer was outbof California and was best price he could find. Gonna add a couple of roller jacks o you can.pull tires. That'll be another $4500.
I was looking at a few lifts that are made for a home garage that run between $2000-$3000. haven't relooked at weight limits, but I would love to have something like that in my garage at the house. You can bolt it to the floor when needed and then move it out of the way when you're done.

I was looking at a few lifts that are made for a home garage that run between $2000-$3000. haven't relooked at weight limits, but I would love to have something like that in my garage at the house. You can bolt it to the floor when needed and then move it out of the way when you're done.
I would say you want to make sure you have about +30% more reserve lifting capacity. I swear you could see some deflection in that two post lift. It only had 10-15% reserve capacity. I hated being under that thing with anything more than a 1/2 truck.

When I built my shop at my house. I had the concrete poured for a two post lift. That was about 10 years ago and I have yet to get one, lol. I get to looking at them About once a year, but I just never pull the trigger.

My trucks are always tall enough, I can roll around under them with out jacking them up. So I always talk my self out of getting one. I have a couple of chain hoists on trollies so I use those for lawnmower and sxs, anything smaller really. A lift would come in handy though. Maybe this is the year i get one, lol.
20200911_172718.jpg
20220827_200624.jpg

I've had a 8000lb two post lift at my dads place for 25 years which has been very handy. I'm going to upgrade it this year to a 10k unit. At my place I installed a four post Bendpak 9000lb hoist with hydraulic jacking beam around 5 years ago. Its great for working on the lower vehicles and simple services like oil changes. It's the extended length, width and height unit but the ZR2 is still a tight fit on it.

When I built my shop at my house. I had the concrete poured for a two post lift. That was about 10 years ago and I have yet to get one, lol. I get to looking at them About once a year, but I just never pull the trigger.

My trucks are always tall enough, I can roll around under them with out jacking them up. So I always talk my self out of getting one. I have a couple of chain hoists on trollies so I use those for lawnmower and sxs, anything smaller really. A lift would come in handy though. Maybe this is the year i get one, lol.
View attachment 10277View attachment 10278
i like your setup.

You'll have to blame my Dad.....LOL! Nothing like more tools and equipment to make you feel good. Looks like a nice setup on your shop.
Haha, Ty. I've never put a lift in before. But i think it worked out pretty good. I replaced the short anchors it came with for some 7" simpson strong tie anchors. Also set them with two part epoxy. It should be good to go.

Most Member Reactions

Back