Bison anyone???

1655397232132.png

1655397257388.png

1655397315973.png
1655397298006.png

1655397327785.png
1655397340539.png

1655397393354.png

Yes! Now I don't feel so bad my order is going to become 2023.

I don't want the stupid junk bolted on but wouldn't it be likely the grille and maybe a few other changes would apply to all ZR2's ?

I don't want the stupid junk bolted on but wouldn't it be likely the grille and maybe a few other changes would apply to all ZR2's ?
IIRC the Colorado ZR2 Bison had none of the upgrades applied stock to the base Colorado ZR2.
Could be a new front to the truck all together though. Could also be due to an engine upgrade(wishful thinking!) for additional airflow

Looks to me like the same grille , just more parts painted. maybe not.

I have the 2023 order pages off the GM website, other than a couple color changes nothing changed. but, it doesn't show a bison package either so who knows. styling changes wouldn't show on the order blank though of course.

Looks to me like the same grille , just more parts painted. maybe not.

I have the 2023 order pages off the GM website, other than a couple color changes nothing changed. but, it doesn't show a bison package either so who knows. styling changes wouldn't show on the order blank though of course.

It'll be added at some point.
The order guides get updated constantly throughout the year based on new info.

Nice, can't wait to see the full release! Hopefully, they offer more aggressive gearing and larger tires.

Personally I'm not a fan of the body color grill. To me with the new bowtie placement, it just doesn't look right. Honestly, on the the refreshed trucks....the Zr2 is the only front I like, because the grill color is different than the body.
I do like the fog lights though. It looks as if they may actually do something. The ones on the current ZR2 are absolutely useless!

Most Member Reactions

Back