Black lug nuts through GM / pedal covers

Riggs

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the black lug nuts (with lock nuts) through GM? I was interested to see what they looked like on the black wheels before committing close to $400 CAD to change them over. If it doesn't look right, I'll just get the chrome lock nuts. Should I get them through the dealer? Or are they the same or better elsewhere for cheaper?

I was also looking at getting the automatic pedal covers through GM as well if anyone has them.

Small things, I know... But it's all about the details!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316_184416_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_184416_Samsung Internet.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20230316_184141_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_184141_Samsung Internet.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 93
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the black lug nuts (with lock nuts) through GM? I was interested to see what they looked like on the black wheels before committing close to $400 CAD to change them over. If it doesn't look right, I'll just get the chrome lock nuts. Should I get them through the dealer? Or are they the same or better elsewhere for cheaper?

I was also looking at getting the automatic pedal covers through GM as well if anyone has them.

I didn't do the GM black lug nuts. I bought the McGard 65630BK Black SplineDrive 6 Lug Wheel Installation Kit (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size); Set of 20 Lug Nuts off Amazon.

The GM pedal covers are a nice addition to the interior. I also feel the cover on the accelerator peddle gives a better feel than the stock slick plastic.

1679925925565.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the pic and the comment about the pedals. They look good with the black on black.

Do the caliper covers say ZR2 on them? Where did you find those? Also, are they very secure on there? I've never considered getting them before.

Thanks for the pic and the comment about the pedals. They look good with the black on black.

Do the caliper covers say ZR2 on them? Where did you find those? Also, are they very secure on there? I've never considered getting them before.
The caliper covers do have the ZR2 logo on them. They’re available from MGP / CaliperCovers.com You can customize your order too. I had some on my 2014 Ram RT for over 100,000 miles with no issues.

Hey Everyone,

i got the pedal covers..well made look great.

Hey Everyone,

Attachments

• 20230327_162411.jpg
    20230327_162411.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 89
Hey Everyone,

Wheel Accessories Parts Set of 24 Black 14x1.5 Spline Lug Nuts 1.54" Long Truck Small Diameter Locking Lugs Closed End Bulge Acorn 7 Spline Wheel Lug Nut with Key (M14 x 1.50, Black) https://a.co/d/aOd6au2

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s all about the details…

Attachments

• BB5B4BC4-545C-43BD-A3D8-4148C875C891.jpeg
    BB5B4BC4-545C-43BD-A3D8-4148C875C891.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 116
Ah the GM ones. I can’t believe they are $200+ dollars. This should have come with the truck.

You did a great job with the blackout look. I'm surprised you didn't finish it off with the skid plate.

What did you use to tint the indicators? And did you do the tail and bed lights? When I went to get my wrap, the guy said I couldn't pay him enough to wrap the tails, lol.

Curious where you got the blacked out bowtie on the front grill from? Or was it something you did yourself?

You did a great job with the blackout look. I'm surprised you didn't finish it off with the skid plate.

What did you use to tint the indicators? And did you do the tail and bed lights? When I went to get my wrap, the guy said I couldn't pay him enough to wrap the tails, lol.
Thanks! I’ve always loved the blacked out look. I know I should’ve done the skid plate too. I went to my local tint shop and had them tint the side markers and taillights.

Most Member Reactions

Back