Can the Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 "Meteor" Kill Off the Dinosaur Trucks?

pedal commander fixes the mode issue.
I put “out of the box” as I’m aware of all the aftermarket options (security guy has made sure we are well aware of the ultimate9…I think he may have stock in the company 😅), my point was that I personally don’t think we should have to add this on their halo off-road performance truck to get a Sport or Performance type mode, especially when lesser trims do actually have a Sport mode, just a miss IMO…appreciate the multiple responses though. I’ll do something at some point, it’s good we do have a few options for sure.

I put “out of the box” as I’m aware of all the aftermarket options (security guy has made sure we are well aware of the ultimate9…I think he may have stock in the company 😅), my point was that I personally don’t think we should have to add this on their halo off-road performance truck to get a Sport or Performance type mode, especially when lesser trims do actually have a Sport mode, just a miss IMO…appreciate the multiple responses though. I’ll do something at some point, it’s good we do have a few options for sure.
i traded my 21 sierra denali for the ZR2. i miss sport mode. truck is great but they def missed some marks on their flagship......Bose, modes, oem exhaust.

I had 2021 zr2 colorado duramax and it didnt have a sport mode either but when you put it in 4LO and tried to put it in trailer tow mode it would tell me sport mode not available which led me to believe trailer tow mode was a secret sport mode so tried it with my 2022 silverado zr2 and it gives you tow mode , havent tried with my 2023 ZR2 but i love it regardless!

This appears to be a white label of the Ultimate9 controller manufactured by Ultimate9.
evcX_Desktop.jpeg

I bought this one, it was a little better than the white one on their comparioson chart but not by much and about $40 difference give or take.

View attachment 2172
I bought this one, it was a little better than the white one on their comparioson chart but not by much and about $40 difference give or take.
I have this one as well. Just to be clear, when I said white label, I am not referring to a white face, but the fact that U9 makes this for Solar Performance with a slightly different look and feel. However, the units themselves are. most likely, 100% the same...the name of the modes were changed to give it a differentiated look. I, personally, would not buy the Solar because they are only offering a 1-year warranty versus the Ultimate9 which has a Lifetime guarantee.

Most Member Reactions

Back