Check In

Lao Tzu

Reaction score
Hello ZR2 gang
Been lurking last couple weeks since I decided to buy a ZR2. Sold the TRX to get this. I’m not dissin the Ram, but just really liked our Tahoe High Country and figured this would be nice. They look wicked (Chevy 1500’s)
Mine isa 2023 black ZR2. I really want to get 35” tires on it. I want To keep the stock multimatic shocks. Maybe exhaust and air filter and done. Aloha

Same game plan here. Plan to swap the stock muffler with a borla xr1 and I’m done.

Attachments

• 20230614_183121.jpeg
    20230614_183121.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 58
Hello ZR2 gang
Been lurking last couple weeks since I decided to buy a ZR2. Sold the TRX to get this. I’m not dissin the Ram, but just really liked our Tahoe High Country and figured this would be nice. They look wicked (Chevy 1500’s)
Mine isa 2023 black ZR2. I really want to get 35” tires on it. I want To keep the stock multimatic shocks. Maybe exhaust and air filter and done. Aloha
How was the change from a TRX to the ZR2?

Hello ZR2 gang
welcome. tons of info here on your future mods.

How was the change from a TRX to the ZR2?
the TRX was very nice. Nice interior, good suspension and of course lots of power. I had 37’s on it so it looked good. Unfortunately I can’t tell you a comparison yet because I haven received my ZR2 yet (I get it on 8/14)What I think will happen is ill really like the ZR2. I think it has plenty HP. I have the 6.2 in my Tahoe and it’s plenty fast. I never really used the 702 hp.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back