Corsa Exhaust wait list

wutang61

Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else pick a deli number and waiting?

Exhaust was due for release back in July of 2022. Development stopped then resumed (presumably for confirmed compatibility for the Bison and X models) started again pushed to spring, summer, fall, and development has stopped yet again with no solid ETA.

Only information I’ve been able to gather from them is it’s a clean sheet system. Not a copy and paste solution with different tailpipes. That single aspect alone has what has me sold as actual R&D seems to be going into it.

Anyone else sitting in the waiting room?

Last edited:
Sent an email a few weeks ago asking about an update and they didn’t respond

Exhaust was due for release back in July of 2022. Development stopped then resumed (presumably for confirmed compatibility for the Bison and X models) started again pushed to spring, summer, fall, and development has stopped yet again with no solid ETA.

Only information I’ve been able to gather from them is it’s a clean sheet system. Not a copy and paste solution with different tailpipes. That single aspect alone has what has me sold as actual R&D seems to be going into it.

im curious as to what the final product will be considering the apparent extensive R&D. my Borla seemed a no brainer with the GM stamp of approval on the box.

Go with Borla S Type, you won’t be disappointed!

I just stuck a 300 dollar Borla Atak crate muffler on mine the day after I bought the truck. That was back in August of last year and I'm still happy with it. Exhaust really just comes down to sound. Especially on our trucks. There isn't any tune available for them that I know of, So it's not like your going to gain much if any performance. I don't think I'd wait a year for a specific exhaust.

I am also waiting. I had their cat back system on my 2020 AT4 6.2 and loved it. I currently have their air intake with Donaldson power core filter installed. I last emailed them about a month ago and they said it has been pushed back to Fall 2023 release.

Any updates on Corsa? These screen shots from Corsa website don't look promising.

I think I'm going Magna Flow or Borla Touring.

I'm kinda with securityguy and 8ball, might just go with crate muffler for the sound, since the stock pipes seem to be built pretty well and sized right. Seems unnecessary to junk the same stuff your putting back on.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230805_155709_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230805_155709_Chrome.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 18
  • SmartSelect_20230805_155742_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230805_155742_Chrome.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Any updates on Corsa?

I think I'm going Magna Flow or Borla Touring.

I'm kinda with securityguy and 8ball, might just go with crate muffler for the sound, since the stock pipes seem to be built pretty well and sized right. Seems unnecessary to junk the same stuff your putting back on.
From Corsa themselves in July:

"We are looking at a fall release for the ZR2 kit"

I'm just gonna wait it out.

We'll be piping in sounds on our EVs by then.

I've been waiting for 5 months, not sure it'll be a big enough difference to matter.

I like the AWE, Borla, Magnaflow, and MBRP clips I've seen/ heard. Always seems to be different opinions on start up noise and drone. I've decided only way to know for sure is to get one strapped on.

My wife says I don't hear anything anyway. Too many gun, motorcycles, machinery, and speakers I guess.

Last edited:
The only options I've really heard people complain about is the muffler delete as far as drone goes. Been a few posts from people with the AWE saying it's just too loud for them and they change it for something else.

Reactions: AXE
Yeah it's a fine line between getting a nice growl during acceleration and haviing low noise when cruising.

I've had some motorcycle exhausts that barked when rolling on, but were fine cruising. I spent about $1500 on them too, and they were 1/2 the material.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a fine line between getting a nice growl during acceleration and hedging low noise when cruising.

I've had some motorcycle exhausts that barked when rolling on, but were fine cruising. I spent about $1500 on them too, and they were 1/2 the material.
why dont we swap rigs. you are more than welcome to test my touring system out.

Reactions: AXE
I'm leaning towards being the guinea pig for that MagnaFlow system for $600. It seems like a good system and easy bolt on mid pipe with mufler and resonstor attached. I guess it might help get some more options tested for the ZR2.

I ended up ordering the Magnaflow system. I figured it was easiest to install and only paid $528 from Hottexhaust.com with their sale price and 20% discount.

After listening to a couple of sound clips, including Slik ZR2, I decided it was worth the cost to test it out.

Last edited:
We have some movement. Looks like it’s going the direction of AWE. Taken from their website. Quad under bumper tips seem to be at least an option.

Attachments

• IMG_1893.jpeg
    IMG_1893.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 34

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back