cruise control stopped working

cbpagent72

Reaction score
I was just driving down the freeway and adaptive Cruise control shut off and said it was no longer available. It showed this error code. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20230815_133811.jpg
    20230815_133811.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 1,757
Reactions: AXE
These are some sensitive electronics, I suggest talking to it more politely!

I was just driving down the freeway and adaptive Cruise control shut off and said it was no longer available. It showed this error code. Any ideas?
ACC is entirely camera based in the ZR2’s no radar assistance (what “enhanced AAC” is on the HC’s)

If you get the glass dirty or the camera gets too hot it will cause that issue.

It’s located in the little triangle above the Rearview mirrior you see on the outside of the truck.

ACC is entirely camera based in the ZR2’s no radar assistance (what “enhanced AAC” is on the HC’s)

It’s located in the little triangle above the Rearview mirrior you see on the outside of the truck.
good info.

So all cameras are clean and the windshield is too. The problem is still there today.

Reactions: AXE

wutang61 is a savant!

Okay so it still continued today and no cruise control.

I managed to fix it by pulling Fuse F11 on the passenger side fuse box.

After 1 minute, I put the fuse back in and started the car and the code was cleared and lane keep and cruise control we're back working.
Screenshot_20230817_221524_Samsung capture.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Back