Dash Info pages Checkmark Issues

44sixpack

Reaction score
My new '24 either has a problem in the center section or I do. I can set everything in the cluster just fine but the center section won't let me select what I want. it just has green check marks and I can remove them, push any button whatever I want to do but it will not go to that option. it says info page edit but nothing works. it worked fine last week.

is it screwed up or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: AXE
My new '24 either has a problem in the center section or I do. I can set everything in the cluster just fine but the center section won't let me select what I want. it just has green check marks and I can remove them, push any button whatever I want to do but it will not go to that option. it says info page edit but nothing works. it worked fine last week.

is it screwed up or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah, you should be able to go left and right and up and down. There are separate selections for each left, right, or middle position. Then you can scroll through and check options you want.

If that functionality isn't working, you may need a reset by holding down call button for several seconds or update from dealer.

Most Member Reactions

Back