Delivery Times (Mexico - TX)

6.5 ZR2

Reaction score
Was curious on delivery timelines from those of y'all that ordered your trucks. I placed my order in March, truck was built in Mexico the first week of May but haven't been able to get an update on delivery to TX in over a month. I've been killing time lurking this site in the meantime and looking forward to picking it up eventually!

It's all over the place. Some trucks get put on a rail car right away and some take weeks to ship out. There's no pattern at all. My Silverado Trail Boss arrived here at the dealership 4 weeks after I placed the order for it. I've had other trucks take 8, 12, 18 weeks to get here from Mexico.🤷‍♂️

It's all over the place. Some trucks get put on a rail car right away and some take weeks to ship out. There's no pattern at all. My Silverado Trail Boss arrived here at the dealership 4 weeks after I placed the order for it. I've had other trucks take 8, 12, 18 weeks to get here from Mexico.🤷‍♂️
Thanks for the insight, looks like I may have a bit longer than expected!

6 weeks for me. Mine was scheduled for production the week of April 10th, took a train ride from Silao GJ to Spring Tx. Then a truck ride back down to Sugarland for delivery on May 25th.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back