DFM delete

No they didn't offer. I paid cash for mine and bought from TrueCar and drove to California to get it, so the dealership I delt with knew I wasn't local. I did look into them, but too much for too little. I changed my oil every 2000 to 2500 miles and use discount tire for the rotations. The last time I had mine at the dealership I use for warranty work, they did the multipoint inspection for free.

No they didn't offer. I paid cash for mine and bought from TrueCar and drove to California to get it, so the dealership I delt with knew I wasn't local. I did look into them, but too much for too little. I changed my oil every 2000 to 2500 miles and use discount tire for the rotations. The last time I had mine at the dealership I use for warranty work, they did the multipoint inspection for free.
I was curios because these offerings seem to be all over place on pricing from dealers. I got a great deal on mine
came out to around 70 per visit. , all filters, wipers, rotation, oil, inspection, fill def tank, lube on a hd 6.6 duramax. Convenient because dealer only 1.5 miles away.

I was curios because these offerings seem to be all over place on pricing from dealers. I got a great deal on mine
came out to around 70 per visit. , all filters, wipers, rotation, oil, inspection, fill def tank, lube on a hd 6.6 duramax. Convenient because dealer only 1.5 miles away.
Definitely a great deal👍

I've done every oil change on my truck except for the one free one they give us. Just curious.... I know on cars you're only supposed to rotate the tires every 5 to 6,000 mi but what about these MT 'S? Can we rotate them every 2000 to 2500 mi without damaging the tires? Is it actually better to rotate the mud tires sooner? Just curious to what you guys think.
I've always rotated my big tires between 3-4k. They always wear good. Also keep your alignment in spec.

Coggin Chevrolet in Jacksonville. They normally charge $89 for an oil change with a free tire rotation. They typically run a special on Facebook for 50% off. After taxes and shop fees, it comes out to be around $57 out the door.
Can't do it yourself for that, Walmart is $10 filter and $27 for five quarts of Mobil 1 (gotta buy two or pay $10 quart).

I've done every oil change on my truck except for the one free one they give us. Just curious.... I know on cars you're only supposed to rotate the tires every 5 to 6,000 mi but what about these MT 'S? Can we rotate them every 2000 to 2500 mi without damaging the tires? Is it actually better to rotate the mud tires sooner? Just curious to what you guys think.
How could it hurt?

I'm gonna start doing it every 3k. The roads get scorching hot here in the summer so it definitely won't hurt them. I've got 19,115 and they are still in good shape for now.

FWIW, I've had the Toyo Trail RTs on for about 1 year and they hardly look like they used. Have not had to balance them yet.

Most Member Reactions

Back