Drove it home

bh867

Reaction score
Made the trek home about 700 miles. Amazing truck! I'm excited to put more miles on it. For a HD truck it rides great imo

Attachments

• IMG_4965.jpeg
    IMG_4965.jpeg
    434.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_4956.jpeg
    IMG_4956.jpeg
    660.3 KB · Views: 187
Excellent!

I am curious what the height is from ground to top of front fender well, ground to top of drivers door, and ground to top/ middle of rear cab? Can you pull those for us?

Last edited:
Congrats on the new rig. What was your mpg on your drive?
I drove from Colorado springs to Southern Utah so a lot of the drive was mountainous. 80-85 mph. I never hand calculated

Attachments

• IMG_4966.jpeg
    IMG_4966.jpeg
    277.3 KB · Views: 120
Excellent!

I am curious what the height is from ground to top of front fender well, ground to top of drivers door, and ground to top/ middle of rear cab? Can you pull those for us?
I'll get those

I drove from Colorado springs to Southern Utah so a lot of the drive was mountainous. 80-85 mph. I never hand calculated
Looking at your picture, it looks like the first year 2500’s have the same issue as the ‘22 1500. The truck in the DIC doesn’t look like a ZR2. What is so hard about getting software specific to the build.

Reactions: AXE
Looking at your picture, it looks like the first year 2500’s have the same issue as the ‘22 1500. The truck in the DIC doesn’t look like a ZR2. What is so hard about getting software specific to the build.
Shouldn't that be something that they can do an over the air update on?

It hasn't for the 2022 1500 ZR2s. It's a trip to the dealership and hope they don't brick the Drivers Information Center.
My service advisor told me last week they had more issues with the Colorado getting bricked. Said a couple bricked at dealer during service work and needed to new head units.

Made the trek home about 700 miles. Amazing truck! I'm excited to put more miles on it. For a HD truck it rides great imo
Man that thing is awesome i love the color. I have the same one ordered built waiting on transport so hopefully it arrives soon. I have a 2018 ZR2 Colorado with the 2.8 Duramax and love the ZR2 to me they are well worth the upgrade but my son will start driving in a year so i will hand it off to him and i am upgrading my farm truck to this. Beautiful truck congrats

could you tell me what the height difference is between the front and back? i am just trying to figure out if i want to put a leveling kit or not. My 2011 2500 HD had leveling kit i am not a fan of the rake. Thanks in advance

Got to keep this away from my Mrs. she wanted grey, I brought blue. When she sees this, I know I’m going to hear “told you so”. This is sexy as hell.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back