Extended Warranty Options

And you still don't get it. The laws between the two states are completely different! And yes at this point your are showing your pissed since you keep on going. I am just telling you how it is. Things have changed since you moved out of Cali. Every dealership is independent now too, why I am running my own shop. The smog example is how its different between the two states. California cars and trucks have a specific tune to pass smog in the state including emissions hardware. Since you say they are the same in Florida and California....
The laws surrounding WARRANTIES and the purchasing of warranties are the "same"...I never brought emissions into the convo as we all know folks in CA that run CARB are crazy :ROFLMAO:

Also try James E Black Cadillac. I purchased mine there at a discounted price. Better than paying full sticker for what some of the GM Dealers around the country charge. Some owners have shown their selling Dealer what Knapp and Black are charging and then agree to match the price to keep the warranty sale. Tell me there’s not a markup. Dealers and Finance Managers are not your friend.
I had an opposite experience. I couldn’t get the damn finance people at my locale to call me back or give me the time of day. Was wanting to compare my local dealership to Knapp. Must be nice when you are making so much money you don’t have to call people back. I bought my extended warranty through Knapp in less than 5 minutes. Super easy! I don’t think a local dealership could have made it easier. Knapp gave me a small discount when I asked. I’ve only good things to say about Knapp. Just sharing.

I had an opposite experience. I couldn’t get the damn finance people at my locale to call me back or give me the time of day. Was wanting to compare my local dealership to Knapp. Must be nice when you are making so much money you don’t have to call people back. I bought my extended warranty through Knapp in less than 5 minutes. Super easy! I don’t think a local dealership could have made it easier. Knapp gave me a small discount when I asked. I’ve only good things to say about Knapp. Just sharing.
i had to prod my salesman for the GM platinum plan. finally told me GM didnt like selling this plan because of cost to them. true or not?? who knows. glad i got it now.

Most Member Reactions

Back