First Silverado ZR2 Mod?

edit: It states in the description that it doesn't work with the refreshed trucks but they are working on one that does.

Their updated notes:

✔ In Stock
Important Notes:

• 2022 Pre-refresh - The 12th digit of the VIN is a 4 or lower.
  • 2022 Refreshed - The 12th digit of the VIN is 5 or higher. The device installs behind the auto start/stop switch similar to the pre-refresh, but the installation procedure is different and varies by trim level. An installation video will be posted ASAP. Unfortunately, the person working the video has been in the hospital since May 30th.

I put some grille lights on today. Bought them off Amazon. Found what harness style the white grille lights were and bought the GM connectors and made my own harness for the amber lights to tie into them. Came out great I think!

Can you post link for the amber grille lights?
And would you be able to assist with the connecters/harness?

Just installed brake caliper covers only wishing I would have taken pictures before I put the wheels back on. I like how the ZR2 is stamped and not just painted on....

These look fantastic!
I almost went with the stock 100 anniversary logo, however I am glad I finished reading this whole thread before getting this and some other mods.
Do you or anyone think the blue they have there will be any similar to Glacier Blue or should I just stick with the standard red?

I'll get some pics up after the next mod. Summit white black toolbox, oedro nerf bars, 9in stubby antenna....windows getting some tint Monday. I'll get some pics then. I'm partial because it's mine, but damn this is a sweet looking truck.

Just order 1.25 Bora wheel spacers. Will try to get get before and after pics.

Would love to see somebody come out with a lighted flowtie. Would probably look amazing. I might be doing a Tyger bed rack and off road light bar next. Have the Tyger step bars and they look amazing.

60-Inch Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar by Putco - Associated Accessories
Part No.: 19418352

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 109
I have had my truck for a month now and am loving it. I really love how the Dark Ash Metallic color changes so much depending on the light (see tailgate pics).
So far I have done the following;
Had the front windows tinted
LED reverse/license bulb replacement
S&B Cold Air Intake (before and after pic attached)
Black outlined in red "Chevrolet" for the tailgate (6.2L and Silverado Emblems to match on order)
41.22 Hitch Slider

And next up are the MPG caliper covers which I plan on putting on this weekend. As of now I am waiting on the AWE exhaust system to be released sometime hopefully late summer.

20220620_175639.jpg
20220616_183024.jpg
20220620_184827.jpg
20220620_194806.jpg
20220620_194825.jpg
20220620_201720.jpg

I have had my truck for a month now and am loving it. I really love how the Dark Ash Metallic color changes so much depending on the light (see tailgate pics).
So far I have done the following;
Had the front windows tinted
LED reverse/license bulb replacement
S&B Cold Air Intake (before and after pic attached)
Black outlined in red "Chevrolet" for the tailgate (6.2L and Silverado Emblems to match on order)
41.22 Hitch Slider

And next up are the MPG caliper covers which I plan on putting on this weekend. As of now I am waiting on the AWE exhaust system to be released sometime hopefully late summer.

View attachment 448View attachment 449View attachment 450View attachment 451View attachment 452View attachment 453
That dark ash looks awesome. How’s the cold air? Feel any difference in power or mileage

That dark ash looks awesome. How’s the cold air? Feel any difference in power or mileage
Thank you! You know it feels like there is a little more power when you get on it but it might just be the growl it makes now. I have only driven to work one day with the CAI so I will have a better idea by the end of the week but I got close to 19 mpg today and I was usually right around 17 mpg each way so it may help a little.

Most Member Reactions

Back