FNG.

NapTownBobby

Reaction score
20240409_194107.jpg
20240409_195331.jpg
Hi all. Just bought the truck Monday - I'm blaming the eclipse. I was actually looking at the rebel and the tremor but I figured I would look at the trail boss. But as I drove by the ZR2 everything changed lol. With GM financing I could buy a little more truck. I traded my 23 Tundra Platinum. The Tundra was a huge disappointment. The ride quality was horrible. The interior creaked. The windows and doors rattle over bumps. Sent it to the dealer twice to have it fixed. I didn't buy the truck for MPGs but the best I got was 17.5. For a 6 cylinder turbo? Truck was garbage. I've never been a GM fan. Grew up in a Ford family and since 2002 have only driven Toyota. Hopefully I have luck with the ZR2. Thank you for accepting me into your cult lol. Y'all are some kool-aid drinking dudes. I am gonna have questions.

View attachment 11968View attachment 11969Hi all. Just bought the truck Monday - I'm blaming the eclipse. I was actually looking at the rebel and the tremor but I figured I would look at the trail boss. But as I drove by the ZR2 everything changed lol. With GM financing I could buy a little more truck. I traded my 23 Tundra Platinum. The Tundra was a huge disappointment. The ride quality was horrible. The interior creaked. The windows and doors rattle over bumps. Sent it to the dealer twice to have it fixed. I didn't buy the truck for MPGs but the best I got was 17.5. For a 6 cylinder turbo? Truck was garbage. I've never been a GM fan. Grew up in a Ford family and since 2002 have only driven Toyota. Hopefully I have luck with the ZR2. Thank you for accepting me into your cult lol. Y'all are some kool-aid drinking dudes. I am gonna have questions.
welcome. ATTENTION: I AM OFFICIALLY STARTING A NORTH SKY BLUE AND LAKESHORE BLUE PAGE.

View attachment 11968View attachment 11969Hi all. Just bought the truck Monday - I'm blaming the eclipse. I was actually looking at the rebel and the tremor but I figured I would look at the trail boss. But as I drove by the ZR2 everything changed lol. With GM financing I could buy a little more truck. I traded my 23 Tundra Platinum. The Tundra was a huge disappointment. The ride quality was horrible. The interior creaked. The windows and doors rattle over bumps. Sent it to the dealer twice to have it fixed. I didn't buy the truck for MPGs but the best I got was 17.5. For a 6 cylinder turbo? Truck was garbage. I've never been a GM fan. Grew up in a Ford family and since 2002 have only driven Toyota. Hopefully I have luck with the ZR2. Thank you for accepting me into your cult lol. Y'all are some kool-aid drinking dudes. I am gonna have questions.
Welcome! My family was a die hard FORD family. They no longer talk to me since I bought my ZR2 but I am totally fine with that...AWESOME truck!

ZR2 with the 6.2 gas motor, yes, probably a dream.
ZR2 with the 3.0 diesel, no, that would be a nightmare, currently averaging 25.1 going by pump receipts.

great point @ZeroRest2 ..good gas mileage in the 6.2L gasser is improper utilization.
I was saying the Tundra 3.4 TT only got 17.5 mpg. Toyota claims 17/22 MPG. I hated the Tundra. $70k POS. Loving the ZR2 and the 6.2L.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back