For Sale AWE Exhaust

Blue Two

Reaction score
We sold the Zr2 and got it back to stock before selling it back to the dealer we purchased from.

We have a lightly used AWE Exhaust w/ bashguards (SKU: 3015-31972) and an aFe momentum GT cold air intake (50-70044R) left for sale.

Really looking to get rid of it as soon as possible, we're located in the DC metro area but we do drive south to the FL panhandle often - we can deliver to you, within reason.

AWE Exhaust - $1,200 OBO
Afe Intake - $250 OBO
Together - $1350 OBO

I'm surprised you put it back to stock. Doesn't the awe require cutting behind the cats on the y pipe?

We sold the Zr2 and got it back to stock before selling it back to the dealer we purchased from.

We have a lightly used AWE Exhaust w/ bashguards (SKU: 3015-31972) and an aFe momentum GT cold air intake (50-70044R) left for sale.

Really looking to get rid of it as soon as possible, we're located in the DC metro area but we do drive south to the FL panhandle often - we can deliver to you, within reason.

AWE Exhaust - $1,200 OBO
Afe Intake - $250 OBO
Together - $1350 OBO
Sent you a PM

AWE Exhaust - $1,200 OBO
Afe Intake - $250 OBO
Together - $1350 OBO
Still available?

Drove from Ft. Bragg to MD many times. Unfortunately, I hate my AWE and I need to get it resolved ASAP. Not sure if you seen the other thread I have going. I'm adding a resonator to the tips of the exhaust just like stock pipes. I'm hoping it will cut down on the loudness.

Just the logistics and time to make it happen in a day will be difficult. I would need your pipes removed then have it welded to my truck before I could hand over my exhaust.

Drove from Ft. Bragg to MD many times. Unfortunately, I hate my AWE and I need to get it resolved ASAP. Not sure if you seen the other thread I have going. I'm adding a resonator to the tips of the exhaust just like stock pipes. I'm hoping it will cut down on the loudness.

Just the logistics and time to make it happen in a day will be difficult. I would need your pipes removed then have it welded to my truck before I could hand over my exhaust.
Well if you’re interested I’d entertain it for sure. Grabbing a hotel and gas both ways would be cheaper than a new AWE exhaust. Which one do you have? How come you don’t like the sound?

Most Member Reactions

Back