Ford Consumer Vehicles Tanking.

AXE

Reaction score
I think this probably holds true for all the manufacturers to some degree. There's either gonna be some good deals by summer that people can afford or this is could be the signal for a coming recession.

These manufacturers and dealers have dished out a lot of punishment to consumers, it may come home to roost soon.

I think this probably holds true for all the manufacturers to some degree. There's either gonna be some good deals by summer that people can afford or this is could be the signal for a coming recession.

These manufacturers and dealers have dished out a lot of punishment to consumers, it may come home to roost soon.

Ford prices are too high anyways. 🤔

The only one that seems to have the EV truck market is Rivian. I don’t think the EV market is going anywhere. It seems to me politicians are selling something the consumer doesn’t really want anymore. Let the manufacturers make cars consumers want. Not the govt;)
My two cents. About worth that too,,?,?))

Manufacturers are smart. Slow setup of charging infra means more cash out of existing technologies or high prices of EV.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back