Front Turn Signal Not Working

ZR2BIZON

Reaction score
Passenger front turn signal and marker don't function at all.

5Th time it does this, so I drove straight to the dealer. They couldn't get me in today but have it scheduled for Friday along with its first oil change.

Haven't got it down to when it happens because it randomly does it. The first time I checked all the fuses and none were blown. So by the time I checked everything about 10 minutes had passed I turned the truck back on to check again and it was working. So I thought maybe something was loose.

3 Days later it did it again. And 3 more times wwithin 45 days.

What I have noticed is that when this happens, if I let it sit with everything off for 10+ minutes, it goes back to working normally.

I've tried all the combinations, cycling through the light switch, fogs on off and nothing happens.

Screenshot_20230821_134050_Gallery.jpg

You can do a system reset by disconnecting the negative battery terminal and waiting. Then reconnecting. Have to cycle the windows up and down per directions on DIC.

There might be some more details on that process but that's what I recall from installing my power assist steps.

ConcernedWarmheartedEidolonhelvum-max-1mb.gif

I'll try it if it happens again before I take it to the stealership

Mine did it again today. I also hooked up my compressor after running a trail to air back up and the passenger side blinker started blinking on its own and stopped after I disconnected it. It was connected at the power and ground terminals on the passenger side engine bay.

Reactions: AXE
My 22 ZR2 does the same thing. After it site for a few hrs it then works for a couple of weeks, then does it again. Dealer is clueless.

Mine did it again today. I also hooked up my compressor after running a trail to air back up and the passenger side blinker started blinking on its own and stopped after I disconnected it. It was connected at the power and ground terminals on the passenger side engine bay.
Could be this…I found out about this when my valve stem was leaking and couldn’t get it in for a few days, every morning and evening I had to top it off and found out about this “technology” out of dumb luck

I've had my truck in 4 times for this. They've replaced the lighting control module, and both front headlights, but the problem keeps happening.

I have lasfit led bulbs in the reverse lights and the license plate. Not sure if that's related or not, but saw another thread on another forum that pointed to that, the poster removed the led lights going back to the factory ones, and the issue still happened. So more than likely not that. I also have the 4-high lighting mod. Throwing that out there just to make sure it's not something that I've done...

Anyone have any luck in resolving this? Next step is a second TAC case with GM.

@dw886 I took mine in to get checked for this again on the last oil change. I drove it in different light modes - Auto, parking, headlights ect. and they seemed to be working properly. Then when I was heading home to post about the issue being resolved it happened again 😑.

3 Times is not the charm.

I'll post what was done when I get infront of the report

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back