Glacier Blue vinyl wrap from Rvinyl.

Ponyboy

Founding Member
Reaction score
When the blackout OEM emblems dropped from Chevy I quickly purchased a set and had Chevy put them on while I was in there for the spare tire recall. Then I saw what a few of you were doing with them by replacing the 2 with the red insert from the chrome styled emblems and I thought that looked awesome, but I was already committed since I had the blackouts installed.

But that got me thinking about how a blue 2 would be pretty cool, so I set off to find a matching vinyl wrap to see if I can't figure out a way to color the 2's on my fender side OEM emblems. I lucked out because on my first try I think I got a pretty dang good match from Rvinyl on Amazon called Gloss Fire Blue.

I bought enough to play around with it until I figure out how to wrap something so small and bought a Gomake vinyl wrap kit. Also from Amazon.

I'll post some pics when I have it all figured out and it doesnt look like a bag of smashed ass.

Rvinyl blue.jpeg

Subscribed. Hope you've figured it out... this will look wicked!

When the blackout OEM emblems dropped from Chevy I quickly purchased a set and had Chevy put them on while I was in there for the spare tire recall. Then I saw what a few of you were doing with them by replacing the 2 with the red insert from the chrome styled emblems and I thought that looked awesome, but I was already committed since I had the blackouts installed.

But that got me thinking about how a blue 2 would be pretty cool, so I set off to find a matching vinyl wrap to see if I can't figure out a way to color the 2's on my fender side OEM emblems. I lucked out because on my first try I think I got a pretty dang good match from Rvinyl on Amazon called Gloss Fire Blue.

I bought enough to play around with it until I figure out how to wrap something so small and bought a Gomake vinyl wrap kit. Also from Amazon.

I'll post some pics when I have it all figured out and it doesnt look like a bag of smashed ass.

View attachment 1800
How'd you make out with this?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back