Glacier Blue vinyl wrap from Rvinyl.

Ponyboy

Founding Member
Reaction score
When the blackout OEM emblems dropped from Chevy I quickly purchased a set and had Chevy put them on while I was in there for the spare tire recall. Then I saw what a few of you were doing with them by replacing the 2 with the red insert from the chrome styled emblems and I thought that looked awesome, but I was already committed since I had the blackouts installed.

But that got me thinking about how a blue 2 would be pretty cool, so I set off to find a matching vinyl wrap to see if I can't figure out a way to color the 2's on my fender side OEM emblems. I lucked out because on my first try I think I got a pretty dang good match from Rvinyl on Amazon called Gloss Fire Blue.

I bought enough to play around with it until I figure out how to wrap something so small and bought a Gomake vinyl wrap kit. Also from Amazon.

I'll post some pics when I have it all figured out and it doesnt look like a bag of smashed ass.

Rvinyl blue.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Subscribed. Hope you've figured it out... this will look wicked!

When the blackout OEM emblems dropped from Chevy I quickly purchased a set and had Chevy put them on while I was in there for the spare tire recall. Then I saw what a few of you were doing with them by replacing the 2 with the red insert from the chrome styled emblems and I thought that looked awesome, but I was already committed since I had the blackouts installed.

But that got me thinking about how a blue 2 would be pretty cool, so I set off to find a matching vinyl wrap to see if I can't figure out a way to color the 2's on my fender side OEM emblems. I lucked out because on my first try I think I got a pretty dang good match from Rvinyl on Amazon called Gloss Fire Blue.

I bought enough to play around with it until I figure out how to wrap something so small and bought a Gomake vinyl wrap kit. Also from Amazon.

I'll post some pics when I have it all figured out and it doesnt look like a bag of smashed ass.

View attachment 1800
How'd you make out with this?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most Member Reactions

Back