GM accessory caliper covers

ZR2NYC

Reaction score
i purchased a set at point of sale and had the dealer install them. are they supposed to be mounted rock solid on the caliper?? i was doin tire pressure and reached thru the rim to clean off and noticed all 4 of them move. i know there was a nut and spring clips for each.

i purchased a set at point of sale and had the dealer install them. are they supposed to be mounted rock solid on the caliper?? i was doin tire pressure and reached thru the rim to clean off and noticed all 4 of them move. i know there was a nut and spring clips for each.
They may have a bit of give...certainly not "rock solid". They are only spring clips. Mine have been on for quite a while and they are fine.

agree, 2 of mine are solid on there and then the other two, I had to manipulate the clip to get them on. they move slightly. you can't hear any rattle in the truck when you drive. they look good and constantly cover the caliper. just make sure they do not rub against your rim.

agree, 2 of mine are solid on there and then the other two, I had to manipulate the clip to get them on. they move slightly. you can't hear any rattle in the truck when you drive. they look good and constantly cover the caliper. just make sure they do not rub against your rim.
no rubbing or rattle and gotta say they shield the rim from excessive dust. thanks for imput.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back