GM N22-238295

I'm always afraid these OTA's may mess something up in the truck! One Guy on here says his was a brick after doing an install! Who knows.

I was a little leary of doing install because of some of the issues others have had. My truck prompted me to do update when I got home from work this morning. Haven't started truck yet, I'll let y'all know if I have any issues.

The first update bricked mine. This second one installed without an issue.

Gave the truck about 5 mins before starting it after it said completed.

Nope, but it just popped up on my phone. Will install later today. 2022 ZR2
I installed it last night, took less than 5 minutes. Looks like it added vehicle tracking to the Chevy app. Not sure if it did anything else but now the parking assist functions don't work... Could it be from the update, not sure but back to the shop it goes for this and the every intermittent service axel lockers error message. Almost starting to regret the upgrade from my 2020 Chevy Silverado Midnight Edition Trail Boss.

I installed it last night, took less than 5 minutes. Looks like it added vehicle tracking to the Chevy app. Not sure if it did anything else but now the parking assist functions don't work... Could it be from the update, not sure but back to the shop it goes for this and the every intermittent service axel lockers error message. Almost starting to regret the upgrade from my 2020 Chevy Silverado Midnight Edition Trail Boss.
my front park assist went out. rear work np. just noticed the other day. not sure if it was update.

No messages for updates for my 23 ZR2. It didn't come w/front park assist...I wish it did, but as a workaround when I think I need it, I'll bring up the front camera.

I didn't think that any of the ZR2's had Front Park Assist. I thought it was when they went to the steel front bumper there weren't sensor holes, but I could be wrong.

My build doesn't have rear park assist due to the chip shortage, but also has no front park assist, and I thought that was common across all of the ZR2's.

Last edited:
I get an error when trying to apply updates that tells me that it'll try again the next time I shift to park, and if it continues, I need to go to a dealer. Is there a way to "reboot" the infotainment? Curious if I can simply pull a fuse, or if I have to disconnect the battery...?

The error persists through restarts of the vehicle, and I let it sit in between for a few hours, so I need to do something more invasive or take it in...

I get an error when trying to apply updates that tells me that it'll try again the next time I shift to park, and if it continues, I need to go to a dealer. Is there a way to "reboot" the infotainment? Curious if I can simply pull a fuse, or if I have to disconnect the battery...?

The error persists through restarts of the vehicle, and I let it sit in between for a few hours, so I need to do something more invasive or take it in...
It took mine almost a week before it allowed me to do it...no idea why.

Most Member Reactions

Back