GM Slowly Moving Light Controls To Infotainment Screen

Well @AXE How boring would flights be if not for a bit of excitement here and there to spice it up some?
My last flight on Allegiant included these excellent beverages. I was ready for anything.

Attachments

• 20240210_164722.jpg
    20240210_164722.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 15
Only thing that wasn't included was my invite! Thanks for everything

Reactions: AXE
Why don’t they start by having upfitter switch hookups they can power through the infotainment system…

Even the pilots don't know what all that shit is about. It's why my pilot overshot the runway last summer coming in Sky Harbor. If the auto pilot goes bad it's basically all over.
you have to wonder about pilot training when you hear/see pilots struggling to find out what to do out of a manual while the aircraft is in a inverted spiral of death from 30,000 ft with a full load of passengers.

you have to wonder about pilot training when you hear/see pilots struggling to find out what to do out of a manual while the aircraft is in a inverted spiral of death from 30,000 ft with a full load of passengers.
Two Indonesian pilots just fell asleep during a flight. They were taking turns napping and both fell asleep for 30 minutes no radio contact and veered off course.

Two Indonesian pilots just fell asleep during a flight. They were taking turns napping and both fell asleep for 30 minutes no radio contact and veered off course.
They were using the new and improved MyPillow. I don't blame them.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back