GMC Didn’t Stand A Chance

Let me know exactly what you recommend, I am not pretending to know anything, I do 50+” boats, and am allergic to wax;)
Adams has some great products. Torque Detail has their new Redline Shine that's super easy to put on and has a 2-year guarantee. Avalon King has some very nice products too. Plenty of DIY ceramic coatings (stay away from the ceramic sprays as you'll be lucky to get 3-6 months out of them).

Ceramic coat it and you’ll only buy black trucks. I’ve had my truck for over a year and washed it like 4 times and it looks like it came off the showroom floor every day.
After 8 years of black trucks it was a love hate. Ive had white, blue, red in past. A good ceramic coat on black is truly a game changer. Now all love

I’ve had two black Mustangs and a black Vette. If ceramic had been around back then, I probably wouldn’t have sworn off black vehicles. My butt is too old to be spending all my time detailing a full size truck!

Chicks were at Walmart today......probably picking up feminine hygiene products.

Attachments

• 20240319_171231.jpg
    20240319_171231.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 45
Mixed competition at Sportsman's Warehouse today.

Attachments

• 20240326_095421.jpg
    20240326_095421.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 36
I don't want anybody to think my lifters failed.

I'm gonna buy that Colorado instead of a new SXS, then tow it. SxS are so expensive now, may as well buy ac truck.
This is exactly how I see it as well…and why I’ve held on to an 05 2500 and 06 2500 - would rather have them than a SxS for the $$$

This is exactly how I see it as well…and why I’ve held on to an 05 2500 and 06 2500 - would rather have them than a SxS for the $$$
I've seen sxs with cab, air/heat, infotainment centers, etc selling for $40-50k depending on options and accessories.

I specked out a CanAm and almost soiled my britches when I got to the end at how crazy the pricing is. I think I'd have more fun and more use if I went with a New Colorado.
Plus most of the sXs crowd you run into on the trails are straight Richards. No offense.

Don't make fun of me, but I went to Target today. This is exactly the kind of competition I expected to see here.

The talent inside shopping is a lot higher quality than Walmart tho.

On the way home, I came upon some slug driving a Vette like grandpa. I banged a down shift from 4 to 3 when I rolled up to his rear quarter panel and she gave a nice growl when the RPMs came up. When I got even with him, I rolled back on the throttle and gave him an earful of Magnaflow. By the time he woke up and got on the the throttle, I was 200 feet ahead and getting in the left turn lane thinking about that ribeye I was about to grill up.

Attachments

• 20240327_160107.jpg
    20240327_160107.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240316_180655.jpg
    20240316_180655.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back