Greetings - New Member

FormerTaco

Reaction score
2023 ZR2, Sandstone/black, standard tailgate, no HUD, no rear camera mirror. I have been in a few different TRD Offroad Tacoma versions for the last 10+ years, absolute killer off road vehicle, but was getting a bit small for my family, now my kids get to roll around the back seat of this beast. Great truck, the lack of an auto on camera view with slow speed is a bummer, and some of the light functions are less than intelligent, but otherwise, really enjoying it. I had an AT Habitat tent topper on Tacoma, still deciding on what to do on this one, either a shell or a camper topper. Currently have a flip open tonneau cover. Camping, road trips, and forestry roads are my jam. In Indiana.

2023 ZR2, Sandstone/black, standard tailgate, no HUD, no rear camera mirror. I have been in a few different TRD Offroad Tacoma versions for the last 10+ years, absolute killer off road vehicle, but was getting a bit small for my family, now my kids get to roll around the back seat of this beast. Great truck, the lack of an auto on camera view with slow speed is a bummer, and some of the light functions are less than intelligent, but otherwise, really enjoying it. I had an AT Habitat tent topper on Tacoma, still deciding on what to do on this one, either a shell or a camper topper. Currently have a flip open tonneau cover. Camping, road trips, and forestry roads are my jam. In Indiana.
welcome..

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back