Hello from Illinois!

BKB5

Reaction score
Hey all, I found this forum a few days ago as I was searching for info on the ZR2 HD's. I'm from Marshall, IL. I'm a diehard Chevy guy and always have been. I work as a sales manager at an auto auction and I play drums in a regional cover band (Octane). I come from a car/motorcycle enthusiast family and I'm still big into it. I previously ran Harley dealerships and owned my own custom motorcycle shops but now I just play with Harley's and trucks for fun LOL. I've been really big into the truck hobby for years. I own 1979 Chevy C10 and a 1978 GMC C15 and I've done a ton of custom work on both. My newer truck is a 2021 Trail Boss that I ordered new. I currently have a ZR2 HD ordered and I'm looking forward to getting it soon. It's built but has been on up fitter hold since 10/23 waiting on of all things, a spray in bedliner. My dealer talked to the up fitter directly today and they told him my truck was scheduled for later in the week so hopefully it will ship out soon. Looking forward to learning what I can on this forum. I'm sure I'll make some tasteful upgrades on my new truck and it's great to be able to see what everyone else is doing. I'll share what I can as well. Thanks for having me, wishing you all a great week. Brian

Hey all, I found this forum a few days ago as I was searching for info on the ZR2 HD's. I'm from Marshall, IL. I'm a diehard Chevy guy and always have been. I work as a sales manager at an auto auction and I play drums in a regional cover band (Octane). I come from a car/motorcycle enthusiast family and I'm still big into it. I previously ran Harley dealerships and owned my own custom motorcycle shops but now I just play with Harley's and trucks for fun LOL. I've been really big into the truck hobby for years. I own 1979 Chevy C10 and a 1978 GMC C15 and I've done a ton of custom work on both. My newer truck is a 2021 Trail Boss that I ordered new. I currently have a ZR2 HD ordered and I'm looking forward to getting it soon. It's built but has been on up fitter hold since 10/23 waiting on of all things, a spray in bedliner. My dealer talked to the up fitter directly today and they told him my truck was scheduled for later in the week so hopefully it will ship out soon. Looking forward to learning what I can on this forum. I'm sure I'll make some tasteful upgrades on my new truck and it's great to be able to see what everyone else is doing. I'll share what I can as well. Thanks for having me, wishing you all a great week. Brian
Welcome!

good luck with the new rig and WELCOME!!!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back