Hello from The DFW Area

Busa Dave

Reaction score
Nice to see a dedicated ZR2 Forum! Like minded folks can share experiences and information about these very capable vehicles. I have a long 34 year background with the largest military aerospace contractor in the world and now just run the activities on the ranch south of Carlsbad NM on the Texas border. We have extensive activity around oil and gas drilling and production. I go out and manage the surface and damage caused by the producers. Have a couple of monster releases we are working through now with litigation in the very near term.

Have had many 3/4 trucks that have all had suspension modifications with this one the first with no modifications to the suspension! I love the way this truck handles and drives. Look forward to some good discussions!;)

Hi Dave. I’m in DFW as well and hopefully will have my truck on order today.
Just a FYI--Classic in Grapevine has a few now. I also used GM Supplier pricing. Not all dealers are doing that right now.

Nice to see a dedicated ZR2 Forum! Like minded folks can share experiences and information about these very capable vehicles. I have a long 34 year background with the largest military aerospace contractor in the world and now just run the activities on the ranch south of Carlsbad NM on the Texas border. We have extensive activity around oil and gas drilling and production. I go out and manage the surface and damage caused by the producers. Have a couple of monster releases we are working through now with litigation in the very near term.

Have had many 3/4 trucks that have all had suspension modifications with this one the first with no modifications to the suspension! I love the way this truck handles and drives. Look forward to some good discussions!;)
Fort Worth here.

Just a FYI--Classic in Grapevine has a few now. I also used GM Supplier pricing. Not all dealers are doing that right now.
Yup that is where I went to put mine on order. No rush on my part and seems most around here are diesels which I didn’t want. And I had the supplier discount as well.

just waiting for GM confirmation now. He said that could take a few weeks.

Discussions and a lot of recommendations to spend some more money.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back