Hello from West Michigan

T-Dubya

Reaction score
Hi Folks-

Had my ZR2 delivered last Friday. Sort of a spontaneous purchase. Sold my Silverado HD to get this one. Looking forward to seeing what this thing can do! This is yet another in a long line of Silverado and Sierra purchases for me.

Next step, accessories. Trying to decide between the roll-up hard tonneau cover (loved the one I had on my HD) or the retractable version. I like the look of some of the retractable with the Thule or other rack options. We'll see!

Looking forward to learning more about this truck and interacting with the community.

--T

Attachments

• 2023-05-12 15.40.44.jpg
    2023-05-12 15.40.44.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 74
Hi Folks-

Had my ZR2 delivered last Friday. Sort of a spontaneous purchase. Sold my Silverado HD to get this one. Looking forward to seeing what this thing can do! This is yet another in a long line of Silverado and Sierra purchases for me.

Next step, accessories. Trying to decide between the roll-up hard tonneau cover (loved the one I had on my HD) or the retractable version. I like the look of some of the retractable with the Thule or other rack options. We'll see!

Looking forward to learning more about this truck and interacting with the community.

--T
Welcome!

Hi Folks-

--T
this is a great forum..bunch if good dudes. welcome

That's a gorgeous truck - especially like the side steps. Noice ride, dude. Welcome

Most Member Reactions

Back