Hi Everyone! New Black ZR2 in Los Angeles

dday6

Reaction score
I know I know, please don't make fun of CA's gun laws, horrible state income tax, and ect ect. I have to be here for work but happy to join the forum!

I live close enough to Barstow / Johnson valley / Anza-Oct to go out and drive if anyone is around!

Only thing I have done to the truck is a CAI from S&B, Borla Type S, and some wheels.

Hope to see everyone around!

Attachments

• ZR2.jpg
    ZR2.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 121
nice
I know I know, please don't make fun of CA's gun laws, horrible state income tax, and ect ect. I have to be here for work but happy to join the forum!

I live close enough to Barstow / Johnson valley / Anza-Oct to go out and drive if anyone is around!

Only thing I have done to the truck is a CAI from S&B, Borla Type S, and some wheels.

Hope to see everyone around

Hope to see everyone around!
nice

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back