I have an allocation available today if anyone is waiting.

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score
I have one allocation that has to be submitted today. All options available, including multiflex tailgate. Order is at 2000 status and will go to 3000 status end of day today.

I currently have it configured as a Summit White, Sunroof, Technology Package, Multiflex Tailgate and Rocker Protectors build. MSRP is $74,655. If you want to custom order, shoot me a message and I'll send you contact information.

We are selling at MSRP and the deposit is $1,000 for sold orders. Let me know asap as I have about 4.5 hours before I'm out for the day at 5pm central.

Attachments

• WHITE ZR2.pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 53
  • WHITE ZR2+.jpg
    WHITE ZR2+.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
If only if this was last Friday. Just put a deposit on a similarly equipped order (no multiflex tailgate).

If only if this was last Friday. Just put a deposit on a similarly equipped order (no multiflex tailgate).
Is your deposit refundable? Since your order is still a preliminary order, it should be. Let me know and I can put your name on this one which is guaranteed to go to 3000 status.

Is your deposit refundable? Since your order is still a preliminary order, it should be. Let me know and I can put your name on this one which is guaranteed to go to 3000 status.
It's a refundable deposit, but the salesman is a friend and I'd hate to pull the carpet out from under him. Hope someone on this group can jump on this opportunity.

It's a refundable deposit, but the salesman is a friend and I'd hate to pull the carpet out from under him. Hope someone on this group can jump on this opportunity.
No worries. Hopefully they get an allocation soon

I have one already, since we are throwing stuff out there. Black

Did anyone ever take this one? I have a black one on order but it doesn’t have the multiflex tailgate and I really wanted that. I also think it looks really good in the lighter colors with all of that black contrast.

Did anyone ever take this one? I have a black one on order but it doesn’t have the multiflex tailgate and I really wanted that. I also think it looks really good in the lighter colors with all of that black contrast.
Nope, I ended up ordering it for stock. I actually changed the color to Glacier Blue Metallic instead of Summit White though.

I also ordered another one yesterday in Dark Ash Metallic. No multiflex tailgate or sunroof on that one. Both orders are attached.

Attachments

• glacier blue metallic 1.pdf
    9.6 KB · Views: 38
  • dark ash metallic 1.pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 38
Nope, I ended up ordering it for stock. I actually changed the color to Glacier Blue Metallic instead of Summit White though.

I also ordered another one yesterday in Dark Ash Metallic. No multiflex tailgate or sunroof on that one. Both orders are attached.
Thanks for the information. My dealer has the black one and a blue one on order. Both are same spec so neither has the multiflex tailgate. Where are you located? I am in southern Indiana but, unfortunately, I would much prefer a lighter color for the contrast. I don’t suppose there is anyone out there that would be interested in trading a multiflex tailgate for my regular one? Does anyone know of that would even work as far as connections and computer stuff?

Thanks for the information. My dealer has the black one and a blue one on order. Both are same spec so neither has the multiflex tailgate. Where are you located? I am in southern Indiana but, unfortunately, I would much prefer a lighter color for the contrast. I don’t suppose there is anyone out there that would be interested in trading a multiflex tailgate for my regular one? Does anyone know of that would even work as far as connections and computer stuff?
I'm in Greenville, Tx.

Most Member Reactions

Back