I LOVE my ZR2 and the mods are coming along nicely I think.

Hypersport190

Reaction score
20230204_155725.jpg

Looks cool. I love mine so far, and am looking for some good (smaller scale) quality zr2 logos for the rear quarter quarter panels…
Thank you. I could not find what I wanted, so I made them myself. After they decided to put the same hood on the trail Boss(which was very dumb on their part), I wanted to ensure that there was no confusion between the two.

Thank you. I could not find what I wanted, so I made them myself. After they decided to put the same hood on the trail Boss(which was very dumb on their part), I wanted to ensure that there was no confusion between the two.
I honestly feel it is the nicest, most capable and comfortable Silverado I have owned; and I am on my 5th one.

No one will mistake this for a TB now. :D What happened to the corner of the '2' on the gas door?
The base chrome we used was not flexible enough(more metal like and less vinyl like) and could not be heated and formed without discoloring. I am currently in process of getting a different vinyl that should allow for this and there will not be a missing piece. Learning curve when doing your own graphics. :)

Most Member Reactions

Back