J & L Oil Separator O-Ring

SeaHunt

Reaction score
Just a heads if any of you guys have the J & L oil separator and need to replace your worn out or leaking O-Rings, the correct size of O-Ring is a #224. J & L wants 8.00 dollars for 2 rings and I got 50 at Amazon for under 10.00 dollars. Just make sure they are rated BUNA-R or Nitrile , they need to be oil/chemical resistant. https://www.amazon.com/224-Buna-N-R...60333&sprefix=224+o+rings,aps,119&sr=8-4&th=1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just a heads if any of you guys have the J & L oil separator and need to replace your worn out or leaking O-Rings, the correct size of O-Ring is a #224. J & L wants 8.00 dollars for 2 rings and I got 50 at Amazon for under 10.00 dollars. Just make sure they are rated BUNA-R or Nitrile , they need to be oil/chemical resistant. https://www.amazon.com/224-Buna-N-Ring-Durometer-Round/dp/B0051XZ09W/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3HOR8XKTLCZRO&keywords=224+o+rings&qid=1699560333&sprefix=224+o+rings,aps,119&sr=8-4&th=1
My family business is O-Rings… actually is Mil-Spec / Aerospace O-Rings but that is besides the point…

A #224 Nitrile O-Ring should cost about $0.05.
If any of you guys running this Oil Separator need replacement O-Rings just send me a pm and I would be happy to send you some at no charge. I’ll either mail them or you can pay the ups shipping.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My family business is O-Rings… actually is Mil-Spec / Aerospace O-Rings but that is besides the point…

A #224 Nitrile O-Ring should cost about $0.05.
If any of you guys running this Oil Separator need replacement O-Rings just send me a pm and I would be happy to send you some at no charge. I’ll either mail them or you can pay the ups shipping.
Thank you sir, I wish I seen this before I ordered the ones from Amazon. I got a bag of 50 Buna-R for 11.00 dollars. I'll have plenty of O -Rings now for a while, lol.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back