Kicker Hideaway Sub install

6.5carter

Reaction score
I’m getting ready to install my Kicker Hideaway Sub and I can’t find any posts on installations here. Has anyone installed one of these and I’m just wondering what speaker or speakers did you tie into for the best performance or does it even matter? It has a 2 inputs to trigger the amp and do I need to hook both of them up? I know the kick plate on the passenger side floor I can easily access the existing speaker wiring there. Any information on this is much appreciated!!

I’m getting ready to install my Kicker Hideaway Sub and I can’t find any posts on installations here. Has anyone installed one of these and I’m just wondering what speaker or speakers did you tie into for the best performance or does it even matter? It has a 2 inputs to trigger the amp and do I need to hook both of them up? I know the kick plate on the passenger side floor I can easily access the existing speaker wiring there. Any information on this is much appreciated!!
you are not looking hard enough. search is your friend.

Look up a guy on You Tube called DemonWorks. He did an install video a while back.

Most Member Reactions

Back