LED replacement bulbs

BW0311

Reaction score
I wish my headlights were brighter. Has anyone changed out their bulbs for brighter ones? If so, which ones did you install and how do you like them?

I wish my headlights were brighter. Has anyone changed out their bulbs for brighter ones? If so, which ones did you install and how do you like them?
You don't think your headlights on a ZR2 are bright enough? That's pretty surprising. I think they are great. My wife's Highlander lights are a little brighter, But we also constantly get flashed in her car at night. To the point we actually took it to the dealership and complained about it, lol. I've actually had a few people act up a little on the road because they thought we were leaving our highbeams on. I've had people pull off and get behind us and even had a nice conversation with a gentleman at a redlight. I've only gotten flashed in my ZR2 a couple of times. They can only make them so bright before it blinds oncoming cars. Trust me if they are too bright, it causes more problems. I've adjusted the highlander's lights below where they are supposed to be and we still get flashed. My ZR2 actually shines out further than hers now, but we still get flashed in her car way more often. We are actually going to trade her car off, partly because of the stupid Headlights. At this point, I'm scared she will have a road rage problem when I'm not with her

Reactions: AXE
You don't think your headlights on a ZR2 are bright enough? That's pretty surprising. I think they are great. My wife's Highlander lights are a little brighter, But we also constantly get flashed in her car at night. To the point we actually took it to the dealership and complained about it, lol. I've actually had a few people act up a little on the road because they thought we were leaving our highbeams on. I've had people pull off and get behind us and even had a nice conversation with a gentleman at a redlight. I've only gotten flashed in my ZR2 a couple of times. They can only make them so bright before it blinds oncoming cars. Trust me if they are too bright, it causes more problems. I've adjusted the highlander's lights below where they are supposed to be and we still get flashed. My ZR2 actually shines out further than hers now, but we still get flashed in her car way more often. We are actually going to trade her car off, partly because of the stupid Headlights. At this point, I'm scared she will have a road rage problem when I'm not with her
I should have clarified. High beams are what I’m asking about. All of my driving isn’t on city streets. When I’m on backroads and field roads the high beams leave me wanting more.

I should have clarified. High beams are what I’m asking about. All of my driving isn’t on city streets. When I’m on backroads and field roads the high beams leave me wanting more.
You need to get your eyes checked!

They are sealed units. Basically it's all one piece. As far as I know you would have to replace the whole assembly. I actually live out in the country also. Spend half of my time on unlight country roads. They seem pretty good to me. I do have the all lights mod from boost Auto. It helps too since all my lights come on with highbeams, even the mirror task lights. If you need more a light bar or a set of cubes would probably be your best bet. Factory headlight assembly is like 8-900 each.

Reactions: AXE
Yep, I'd put some spots on like Almurr, as it looks awesome. Might be some simpler options.

Most Member Reactions

Back