Backup Lights

Koppster

Reaction score
We have no street lights and when I back out of the drive early in the morning, I am disappointed in the backup light illumination on my screen.

My 21 LTZ had much brighter backup lights to my memory.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong or are there better bulbs for the backup lights?

Thanks,
Rick

We have no street lights and when I back out of the drive early in the morning, I am disappointed in the backup light illumination on my screen.

My 21 LTZ had much brighter backup lights to my memory.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong or are there better bulbs for the backup lights?

Thanks,
Rick
I replaced mine with bright LED bulbs off Amazon. About 5 minutes a light and very pleased with the results.

Just replace the bulbs like others said. These are what I have. They work great and hurt your eyes if you look at them lol. Lots of choices out there though.
Alla Lighting 912 921 LED Bulbs for Back-up Reverse Lights, 6000K Xenon White CAN-BUS 4014 30-SMD T10 T15 906 W16W 921K 922, 360° Light Backup, Cargo Lights Replacement, Extremely Super Bright https://a.co/d/iDd4y0A

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just replace the bulbs like others said. These are what I have. They work great and hurt your eyes if you look at them lol. Lots of choices out there though.
Alla Lighting 912 921 LED Bulbs for Back-up Reverse Lights, 6000K Xenon White CAN-BUS 4014 30-SMD T10 T15 906 W16W 921K 922, 360° Light Backup, Cargo Lights Replacement, Extremely Super Bright https://a.co/d/iDd4y0A

I added those same bulbs to my truck... Alla has been a good source of quality lights for a while. I recommend these, just as the others have.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I went to put the Lasfit bulbs in the ZR2, the housings didn't want to come off very easily?
What am I doing wrong? Afraid to bust some 'tabs' or whatnot.
Yes I removed the 2 screws!

I also had a hard time pulling the housing off. Try to wiggle the housing back and forth. I remember being aggressive with both of my housings. Good luck, you'll get it!

Most Member Reactions

Back