Lost My Maps Icon.

ZR2NYC

Reaction score
how do i get my maps icon back. ot was below the trailer and above the phone. thanks

Attachments

• 20230829_054827.jpg
    20230829_054827.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 54
Mine went away when I followed the instructions on the recent thread posted on this forum and disabled the Google apps to get rid of the persistent reminders at start up. If you did any of that, it’s likely that’s why it’s gone. If you didn’t, not sure.

Mine went away when I followed the instructions on the recent thread posted on this forum and disabled the Google apps to get rid of the persistent reminders at start up. If you did any of that, it’s likely that’s why it’s gone. If you didn’t, not sure.
i did the opposite of that....i opened the door this morning, pushed start and it was gone.

i did the opposite of that....i opened the door this morning, pushed start and it was gone.
Thought we might get lucky there.

As is clear by the volume of issues and discrepancies with this system across a wide range of their vehicles (light duty and midsize trucks, SUVs, and now HD trucks), it remains a crap shoot…which is truly unfortunate given the amount of runway they’ve had to get the bugs worked out at this time.

Is the maps missing completely or just on the home screen? If you push and hold an icon, you can drag it over to the home screen. If the maps is missing completely. Maybe look in the app store and see if you can re-download it. Then just add it back to the home screen. Replaced my trailering icon with my cameras when I first got my truck since I use those often. You can customize the icons, maybe you push and held the icon and accidently removed it. That would be my guess.

This is my home screen layout
20221213_131723.jpg

Is the maps missing completely or just on the home screen? If you push and hold an icon, you can drag it over to the home screen. If the maps is missing completely. Maybe look in the app store and see if you can re-download it. Then just add it back to the home screen. Replaced my trailering icon with my cameras when I first got my truck since I use those often. You can customize the icons, maybe you push and held the icon and accidently removed it. That would be my guess.
thats why i love this forum!!!!! you guys never fail. how it happened, who cares!!!!home screen and then i dragged it back over. thanks

This is my home screen layout View attachment 6782

Attachments

• 20230829_093511.jpg
    20230829_093511.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 20

Most Member Reactions

Back