Lots of work to do…

landpilot

Founding Member
Reaction score
So over the past couple of weeks I’ve had the following arrive: PowerSteps, the AutoStop eliminator, all new speakers, the factory Kicker subwoofer, and black center hub caps. I started a new job (got talked out of semi-retirement) and now it’s going to take me longer to get my mods done, but I’m making progress… got the door speakers in (changed my mind on the Focals and went with Infinity Kappa), still need to add the tweeters and crossovers, and put the AudioFrogs into the dash. I’m on the back order list for the Nav-TV ZEN signal processor (will let me pull the Bose Amp/DSP out and substitute in an AudioControl D6-1200 with a pure audio signal from the head unit). The Autostop eliminator, tweeters, crossovers, dash speakers, and subwoofer are going in next weekend and the PowerSteps are going in the weekend after that.

Still on the list are compressors/airbags (we tow a lot) and dash cams, and I still have to find my radar detector and get it mounted, but man do I love this truck!

-Chuck

So over the past couple of weeks I’ve had the following arrive: PowerSteps, the AutoStop eliminator, all new speakers, the factory Kicker subwoofer, and black center hub caps. I started a new job (got talked out of semi-retirement) and now it’s going to take me longer to get my mods done, but I’m making progress… got the door speakers in (changed my mind on the Focals and went with Infinity Kappa), still need to add the tweeters and crossovers, and put the AudioFrogs into the dash. I’m on the back order list for the Nav-TV ZEN signal processor (will let me pull the Bose Amp/DSP out and substitute in an AudioControl D6-1200 with a pure audio signal from the head unit). The Autostop eliminator, tweeters, crossovers, dash speakers, and subwoofer are going in next weekend and the PowerSteps are going in the weekend after that.

Still on the list are compressors/airbags (we tow a lot) and dash cams, and I still have to find my radar detector and get it mounted, but man do I love this truck!

-Chuck
You may want to consider this. It doesn't require any dash removal and mounts in the engine bay. Far better solution IMPO. Congrats...I am in the same boat...just picked it up last Tuesday and buying crap for it like crazy...just another money pit:ROFLMAO:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back