Member shoutout

hinojosa33

Reaction score
Just wanted to leave a positive review for @TexOffroader . I recently bought some tires from him through the forum. Very nice guy, good communication, honest seller and fair price.

10/10 would buy from him again. Just wanted to share my experience in case anyone else is considering buying anything from him.

Just wanted to leave a positive review for @TexOffroader . I recently bought some tires from him through the forum. Very nice guy, good communication, honest seller and fair price.

10/10 would buy from him again. Just wanted to share my experience in case anyone else is considering buying anything from him.
Thank you very much for the kind words and I can say the same about you. Hope you get lots of value out of those tires.

GET A ROOM!!!! LOL. great idea sharing member feedback.

Most Member Reactions

Back