Mud FLaps For 1500 ZR2

FuzzLife

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Anyone know if there are 1500 ZR2 mud flaps that fit these parameters:

1. Branded in ZR2 or Bowtie or custom graphic
2. WON'T break the bank...some of these things are in the $500 and up range. That's just insane for something that is meant to get dirty ALL THE TIME

Prior purchases and experience much appreciated

Thank You!

Hey Guys,

Anyone know if there are 1500 ZR2 mud flaps that fit these parameters:

1. Branded in ZR2 or Bowtie or custom graphic
2. WON'T break the bank...some of these things are in the $500 and up range. That's just insane for something that is meant to get dirty ALL THE TIME

Prior purchases and experience much appreciated

Thank You!
Weather Tech makes perfect fit no drill flaps that look good and fit good for under 200

Weather Tech makes perfect fit no drill flaps that look good and fit good for under 20

Weather Tech makes perfect fit no drill flaps that look good and fit good for under 200
I have had them before just figured I'd give it a shot to see what others have used. They do
The Weathertech's fit and look great, I haven't seen anything that competes with them. I've never seen them logo anything so I wouldn't count on it.
Yeah I've had those before on a different truck and loved them....I think I'm gonna get those and just order 2 blackout ZR2 emblems to throw on there.

I have had them before just figured I'd give it a shot to see what others have used. They do

Yeah I've had those before on a different truck and loved them....I think I'm gonna get those and just order 2 blackout ZR2 emblems to throw on there.

Please post pics if you do this. I have extra ZR2 front side panels black outs Im not replacing. Wonder if I want to try this. Sounds like great Idea. 😀

Most Member Reactions

Back