Mud flaps

Installed my Rek Gen freedom mud flaps a couple of days ago. installing was simple and they look great. however I am not a fan of the clamp bracket that is used on the inside fender, I worry about it will cause a rust spot on the fender.
70121145358__73949BD3-40AE-4913-BF59-322DABF2ED5C.jpg
IMG_2295.jpg

Reactions: AXE
Installed my Rek Gen freedom mud flaps a couple of days ago. installing was simple and they look great. however I am not a fan of the clamp bracket that is used on the inside fender, I worry about it will cause a rust spot on the fender. View attachment 4202View attachment 4203
They look awesome! Can you show a better picture of this bracket you’re talking about?

They look awesome! Can you show a better picture of this bracket you’re talking about?
here is a picture of the installation instructions, the bracket slides on the inner fender and then as you tighten it downs it clamps down no drilling but I wonder over time it might cause some paint chips and lead to rust.

IMG_2299.PNG

Just ordered the Weathertechs along with some headlight/fog light film for the Z and the wife's Range Rover.
We'll see how they fit on the '23, but I'm confident that Weathertech is good to go.

Since when have mudflaps ever looked fantastic?
I, personally, love the look of a molded mud flap that fits the contours of the truck like OEM. To me, they look fantastic versus the Rek Gen that have that 1970's look. To each their own, but I put mud flaps on all my truck within days of buying them to keep the truck sides clean and free from stones.

*****RekGen Mud Flaps are 20% off right now with Code "EASTER" ****

WeatherTech Mud Flap
Part # 110152-120152
Fits perfectly on my 2023 ZR2, (Manufacture date Nov 2022)

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back