My New 2023 Toy!

securityguy

Reaction score
Super excited! On Friday, I picked up my new 2023 ZR2:D I was a GM truck guy for years and had two Sierra Denalis in the past, one with the Quadrasteer which I greatly miss. I went to RAM in 2019 when GM failed to upgrade their interiors and I had a 2019 RAM Limited Crew Cab 4X4 and then a 2021 RAM Limited Crew Cab 4X4 Midnight Edition. I have been anxiously awaiting for GM to step up the interior and they did not let me down! I got a great deal at the end of the year...paid $2000 below MSRP and received $8250 in rebates so one hell of a deal I couldn't pass up. I am an EE and big into mods, especially electronics, and I look forward to being an active member and helping those that may need electrical advice. Happy New Year to my new friends and may God Bless you and your families!

Here she is:

ZR2a.jpg

ZR2b.jpg

ZR2c.jpg

ZR2d.jpg

ZR2e.jpg

ZR2f.jpg

Sweet do what did you end up paying if you don't mind sharing?! Financed?
MSRP was just shy of $76K. I got a $1750 GM Rebate; a $1000 Costco Rebate; a $1900 discount off of MSRP; and I used $5500 in GMC Rewards Points. Therefore, I got $4650 off without using my points and a full $10,150 off with my points. If, for some reason, I am not happy after driving it for a year, I can sell this and still make a ton of money. I have flipped 4 cars in the last 2 years and made a killing. I know times are changing, and the used car market is "calming" down, but, based on my rebates and points, my dealer stated I'll still make a killing if I sell her in a year. I only drive about 5-6K miles a year since I now work from home so low mileage will help a lot. I pay cash for all of my vehicles unless I can get 0% financing or they offer a $1000 rebate to finance and then I pay it off in 30 days. What about you?

MSRP was just shy of $76K. I got a $1750 GM Rebate; a $1000 Costco Rebate; a $1900 discount off of MSRP; and I used $5500 in GMC Rewards Points. Therefore, I got $4650 off without using my points and a full $10,150 off with my points. If, for some reason, I am not happy after driving it for a year, I can sell this and still make a ton of money. I have flipped 4 cars in the last 2 years and made a killing. I know times are changing, and the used car market is "calming" down, but, based on my rebates and points, my dealer stated I'll still make a killing if I sell her in a year. I only drive about 5-6K miles a year since I now work from home so low mileage will help a lot. I pay cash for all of my vehicles unless I can get 0% financing or they offer a $1000 rebate to finance and then I pay it off in 30 days. What about you?
Paid cash for my ZR2 as well. How do you have 10 thousands in cash points? I literally just bout a Caddy and my ZR2 cash and didn't get much points!
I basically bought it at supplier pricing minus some small discounts and fortunately mine didn't have the 3yr onstar service that is added to msrp.

Paid cash for my ZR2 as well. How do you have 10 thousands in cash points? I literally just bout a Caddy and my ZR2 cash and didn't get much points!
I basically bought it at supplier pricing minus some small discounts and fortunately mine didn't have the 3yr onstar service that is added to msrp.
I had $5500 in cash points in addition to my rebates and discount off MSRP for a total of $10,150. I have had my GM Rewards Card since 2002 when I purchased my first Sierra Denali and I accumulated all of the points over the years just buying stuff. Decided that now was the time to use them :D

I had $5500 in cash points in addition to my rebates and discount off MSRP for a total of $10,150. I have had my GM Rewards Card since 2002 when I purchased my first Sierra Denali and I accumulated all of the points over the years just buying stuff. Decided that now was the time to use them :D
Sweet 10k under msrp! I got about 7k under msrp. I took it and ran!

Wow. They let you stack all that? I get GMS pricing as my father in law is retired GM employee. I can use Costco too? I assumed they’d limit what you can use if I use GMS pricing.

Wow. They let you stack all that? I get GMS pricing as my father in law is retired GM employee. I can use Costco too? I assumed they’d limit what you can use if I use GMS pricing.
Stack away my friend...yes! You can use whatever is available that you qualify for. There was no limit on my GMC Rewards Points either so I used them all.

Most Member Reactions

Back