Nerf Bars

mwsracerx

Reaction score
Hey guys I just purchased a 2024 ZR2 and am having a difficult time finding some wheel to wheel nerf bars with steps? Who is a good company making aftermarket add ons for the new ZR2?

I’ve been really happy with the N-Fab bars/steps on mine (and my 2018 Colorado. Mine are cab-length so I don’t know if they have wheel to wheel or not. Check with https://realtruck.com/ they carry just about everything and their CS is great. Take note of shipping and returns for wheel to wheel, as they’re a bit different than cab length.

IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

On my previous 2500HD, when it first came out, there were no wheel to wheel options. I took two pairs of stock GM steps and had a fabrication guy cut and reweld them together. Then Line-Xd them. Not the cheapest way, but they turned out great and lasted 10 years so far. My boy is still driving it.

Attachments

• 20230518_172729.jpg
    20230518_172729.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I’ve been really happy with the N-Fab bars/steps on mine (and my 2018 Colorado. Mine are cab-length so I don’t know if they have wheel to wheel or not. Check with https://realtruck.com/ they carry just about everything and their CS is great. Take note of shipping and returns for wheel to wheel, as they’re a bit different than cab length.

View attachment 10591
View attachment 10592
I looked for Nfab and Westin. They look great on your truck. Are yours gloss or textured finished? If textured, are they hard to keep cleaned? I am constantly going down gravel to our hunting property and worried the textured maybe would be difficult.

I looked for Nfab and Westin. They look great on your truck. Are yours gloss or textured finished? If textured, are they hard to keep cleaned? I am constantly going down gravel to our hunting property and worried the textured maybe would be difficult.
They’re a kind of satin finish, not so matte or textured they’re hard to clean, but not so gloss they’ll show every blemish. I had them on my Colorado ZR2 for 5 1/2 years and they still looked great, but I also had the mud flaps on it like I do on this new Silverado ZR2.

They’re a kind of satin finish, not so matte or textured they’re hard to clean, but not so gloss they’ll show every blemish. I had them on my Colorado ZR2 for 5 1/2 years and they still looked great, but I also had the mud flaps on it like I do on this new Silverado ZR2.
Are your mud flaps weatherguard?

Most Member Reactions

Back