NEW 2022 ZR2

ZR2NYC

Reaction score
i just picked up my ZR2. truck is really nice. had my eye on it for 8 months but i wasnt gonna pay the market adjustment of 5k. they called a few weeks ago and dropped the 5k and i also got $1750 gm rebate along with $1000 dealer discount. fair price. truck came with technology option and i had them install the Borla exhaust accessory. sound great. im here to get some tips and learn more about my truck. thanks.
20230305_075914.jpg

Looks good! Took me a while to get one too. I had one on order for MSRP. Got put on a chip hold. Every time I tried to just find one that was available they also had MA added. I finally ended up finding one actually a little less then MRSP and jumped on it. People that are in a rush for a vehicle and paying over MSRP are just burning money. You definitely did the smart thing just waiting it out till you found one with out MA tacked on!

Excellent! It's a great ruck!

I bought my 2022 about a month ago. They had a market adjustment price of +$5k.....I laughed at them and asked them what they were going to do with these 1 to 2 year old new trucks stacking up on the lot. A month later I bought it and they gave me the price I asked for.

Gonna be some good truck deals in the coming months. We get a couple more bank failures like we did last week and this market is headed south. I also heard vehicle repo rates for February were up substantially.

Looks good! Took me a while to get one too. I had one on order for MSRP. Got put on a chip hold. Every time I tried to just find one that was available they also had MA added. I finally ended up finding one actually a little less then MRSP and jumped on it. People that are in a rush for a vehicle and paying over MSRP are just burning money. You definitely did the smart thing just waiting it out till you found one with out MA tacked on!
im located in northeast and its a rape and piledge mentality with dealers. good luck with your truck.

Excellent! It's a great ruck!

I bought my 2022 about a month ago. They had a market adjustment price of +$5k.....I laughed at them and asked them what they were going to do with these 1 to 2 year old new trucks stacking up on the lot. A month later I bought it and they gave me the price I asked for.

Gonna be some good truck deals in the coming months. We get a couple more bank failures like we did last week and this market is headed south. I also heard vehicle repo rates for February were up substantially.
in this economy, they are stacking up at dealers. just be fair.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back