New 2025 3500HD

Dopeboy25

Reaction score
I had a 2019 Silverado LT short cab V6 it was brown black interior about five years ago. I bought it in August after a month they told me that I didn’t have to make the first payment and I really lucked up on it because the down payment was zero dollars I even had a navy federal loan for a pretty good amount. I can’t remember what the amount was, but they told me that I didn’t have to have that and I was appalled. I really like Silverados. I’ve been thinking about the new 2025 3500hd HD model it’s black they have it here in Pooler, GA. I guess what I’m trying to say is payments were $786 a month for the truck when I got around to making a payment I woke up one morning and my truck was gone so I called to see where my truck was, I said repossessed it. When I call my loaning company which was Santander consumer USA I found it ironic that person who called me was Whoopi Goldberg what kind of animosity grudges envy does it take to continuously aggravate someone’s nerves financially only because you can’t output the profit I can?

I had a 2019 Silverado LT short cab V6 it was brown black interior about five years ago. I bought it in August after a month they told me that I didn’t have to make the first payment and I really lucked up on it because the down payment was zero dollars I even had a navy federal loan for a pretty good amount. I can’t remember what the amount was, but they told me that I didn’t have to have that and I was appalled. I really like Silverados. I’ve been thinking about the new 2025 3500hd HD model it’s black they have it here in Pooler, GA. I guess what I’m trying to say is payments were $786 a month for the truck when I got around to making a payment I woke up one morning and my truck was gone so I called to see where my truck was, I said repossessed it. When I call my loaning company which was Santander consumer USA I found it ironic that person who called me was Whoopi Goldberg what kind of animosity grudges envy does it take to continuously aggravate someone’s nerves financially only because you can’t output the profit I can?
prob Mary Barra's less intelligent sister.

I think there are a few bots spamming the forum. This gibberish is clearly in that realm. AI is going to ruin what little is left of the human spirit.......and many people can't wait for it to happen, cause they've been promised something better than what they have. #suckas

Last edited:
I can't believe that ANYTHING could be worse than Kamala.....
1712883258377.png

Most Member Reactions

Back