New 24' 1500 ZR2 Bison 3.0L diesel.

TimelordLink

Reaction score
Hey y'all, never thought I'd be here. I have been a Tacoma guy for awhile but with one mini me and two more on the way (twins) I had to move to something bigger to fit the whole family on our adventures. Didn't know what I was going to get but I managed to negotiate my way into a new Bison. I can't wait to find out what this thing is truly capable of off-road.

I need to figure out the best option for sliders/steps (came with the rocker guards sliders but those assist steps are absurd and don't look that great) and some good bed cover options so I'll be picking y'all's brains on what everybody has found.

Welcome!! Congrats on all the new additions!! God bless.

The trucks are very capable, you will be surprised.

1000030033.jpg

Be sure to posts some pics of your Baby Dmax Buffalo!

Hey y'all, never thought I'd be here. I have been a Tacoma guy for awhile but with one mini me and two more on the way (twins) I had to move to something bigger to fit the whole family on our adventures. Didn't know what I was going to get but I managed to negotiate my way into a new Bison. I can't wait to find out what this thing is truly capable of off-road.

I need to figure out the best option for sliders/steps (came with the rocker guards sliders but those assist steps are absurd and don't look that great) and some good bed cover options so I'll be picking y'all's brains on what everybody has found.
Welcome. You may want to look at the HIGH CLEARANCE steps. They are great for getting in and out and can act as a rock slider to a degree...nice looking and VERY robust!

Welcome. You may want to look at the HIGH CLEARANCE steps. They are great for getting in and out and can act as a rock slider to a degree...nice looking and VERY robust!
I saw several people recommend those. On my previous truck I used my sliders as sliders (full weight of vehicle on rock sliding) so I want to make sure I don't lose that functionality.

Most Member Reactions

Back