New member-Pensacola, FL

22-ZR2

Reaction score
New to me 2022 with 13,000 miles. Traded my 2020 white Trailboss. Been reading this forum for several months now. Awesome forum with a ton of information. Have already ordered the start/stop eliminator[took my dash apart on the 2020 to install] and windows tinted. I have a great service tech with a 2023 GMC at4x. He does the majority of the programming at his Dealer and is the go to guy in his service department with the other techs. I am very fortunate to have found him and I tip him for his work. He was able to update my infotainment screen splash with the zr2 display and the zr2 truck image which was just a plain truck before. I learned about the start/stop and splash display on this great forum. I have an appointment next week for the exhaust flapper rattle and rear seat rattle. I have the right edge on the main center screen that appears to have two spots of delamination if that is the proper word which I will have him check when I take it in. That may be a real pain to have replaced.

It ways definitely an upgrade over my TB. The electronics are no comparison although they apply to the newer generation models. I’ve seen complaints on here about the seats being uncomfortable but I made a trip to Georgia to purchase the truck which was a total of 12 hours seat time and I thought they were very comfortable. The TB would bother me a little when making the 6 hour trip to Orlando. I like the appearance of the ZR2 over the TB and it definitely get looks even at the GMC dealer from the service department employees. I personally don’t feel it’s overpriced for what you get but when the TB came out guys were complaining on another truck forum they could duplicate it for less money which may have been true. I think all vehicles are over priced and I don’t think there is an end in sight.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back