ZR23.0

Reaction score
Just traded my 2018 Colorado ZR2 diesel for a 2024 Silverado ZR2 diesel.

Attachments

• 10a560bdbaeb080078a338e394372fe4.jpg
    10a560bdbaeb080078a338e394372fe4.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 56
Do yourself a favour kid... stay off of here.

Couple years back, when I was big on the recreationals - I had a wise up moment, and channeled that energy into a passion for automotive, cuz recreationals were super expensive... quit em.

Now I'm here and... wish cigarettes and alcohol were my problem. God knows its cheaper...

I MEAN.... umm. Welcome.

Cmon in.

Take a look around (hotel California in the background...)

I really like the diesel so far, it has a lot of torque. Fuel milage is a little better than the Colorado ZR2 diesel.
Are you aware of any mileage recommendations regarding the DEF system? I seem to remember the early years of the Colorado diesel having issues when owners drove them only for short periods.

Are you aware of any mileage recommendations regarding the DEF system? I seem to remember the early years of the Colorado diesel having issues when owners drove them only for short periods.
Not aware of any. I have had one regen so far in the Silverado it started before I got home and finished the next time I drove it.

Reactions: AXE
DEF consumption on 2500s is 1 gal per 800-1000 miles. Maybe slightly better on smaller motor, but not sure how it's metered other than it has to put so much into the system to reduce NoX. It also depends Upson how hard your working it.

Most Member Reactions

Back