New Owner! Auto Stop Clicking issue.

ZR2EDDYB

Reaction score
Hey all,

New owner of a Desert Sand ZR2 and absolutely love the truck. Power, looks, tech all great.

I am curious if a somewhat loud clicking noise associated with the Auto Stop function is normal. The click occurs upon when my foot is released from the brake and comes from the passenger side dash area.

Mine does that too. I think it’s just a relay in the passenger side fuse panel. It’s located on the side of the dash by the glove box so that might be what you’re hearing.

Mine does that too. I think it’s just a relay in the passenger side fuse panel. It’s located on the side of the dash by the glove box so that might be what you’re hearing.
I appreciate the reply. I did not want to take it into the dealership for a non-issue.

Hey all,

New owner of a Desert Sand ZR2 and absolutely love the truck. Power, looks, tech all great.

I am curious if a somewhat loud clicking noise associated with the Auto Stop function is normal. The click occurs upon when my foot is released from the brake and comes from the passenger side dash area.
Mine also does it

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back