New update GM N23-240012

Lickitisplit

Reaction score
Checked for updates and got this one this morning. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
This is on my 2023 model year ZR2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230519_075143.jpg
    Screenshot_20230519_075143.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Loads quicker upon start up. Music still cuts out but delay is shorter. Doesn't seem as glitchy to me. Volume control seems to get much louder now.

This morning on the way to work, I turned on my blinker and the infotainment screen switched to the side camera. It’s never done that before.

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
Maybe the dealer will install mine for me. They’ve had it for a week now trying to fix the results from the last installed update. lol

Interesting, I got a notice on my phone while I was in a meeting that there was a new update. But turns out it was the same one I did last week and posted in this thread. And now, when I try to even look at updates on the infotainment center, it just hangs - on the phone it says use the infotainment system to do the update. WTF GM??

I took mine into the dealer to re flash the software and the entire radio crashed and needs to be replaced.
I wonder if that’s what the hold up is on mine. It’s been over a week now and it’s been radio silence so far. lol

Not sure what's going on with my 22ZR2, it's been mostly stable. Main problem was Bluetooth connecting coming in and out of service on Pandora, which I don't use much. Sometimes my Sirius would pause a short while after start up. In the last few days Sirius hangs up more frequently........twice when I turned my blinker on.......WTF...... good thing I don't use my blinkers.....LOL.

My wife's 23 Tahoe High Country with basically same equipment has been flawless.

Last edited:
It would be nice if they included actual release notes, instead of the blah blah blah, we are working to improve things message.
100%. The tech told me that they don't even know what the updates do which is crazy. They are just told to check and perform and not ask why or what they're for.

100%. The tech told me that they don't even know what the updates do which is crazy. They are just told to check and perform and not ask why or what they're for.
Total shit show. I love my truck and had a Trail Boss before this one but they can do better.

Had my radio replaced today since having the dealership try and install the last update on Monday. I will see if that fixed the music pausing. Doubtful though. I never noticed it until I saw something about it on a thread.

Had my radio replaced today since having the dealership try and install the last update on Monday. I will see if that fixed the music pausing. Doubtful though. I never noticed it until I saw something about it on a thread.
It won't :(

Most Member Reactions

Back