New update GM N23-240012

So I’ve driven in once since picking it up. I had to re activate the radio with SiriusXM. When I drove it this morning, it didn’t sound like it cut out. I’ll re post once I drive it a little more.

Also, I noticed the display graphics look slightly different than they did before and when I hit settings per se, the line lights up with a faint hint of red. I don’t remember that happening before. I may not have had a good idea of it before, who knows.

So I’ve driven in once since picking it up. I had to re activate the radio with SiriusXM. When I drove it this morning, it didn’t sound like it cut out. I’ll re post once I drive it a little more.

Also, I noticed the display graphics look slightly different than they did before and when I hit settings per se, the line lights up with a faint hint of red. I don’t remember that happening before. I may not have had a good idea of it before, who knows.
My experience is not the same as yours.

Well I’m going into day 10 with no word from the dealer as to what’s going on with it. Judging by the fact that it’s not moved from its spot behind the shop for the last 4 days (per app gps) leads me to think they are waiting on parts. I know they’re slammed in service but a quick update would be nice.

Well I’m going into day 10 with no word from the dealer as to what’s going on with it. Judging by the fact that it’s not moved from its spot behind the shop for the last 4 days (per app gps) leads me to think they are waiting on parts. I know they’re slammed in service but a quick update would be nice.
Well I got an update. The update is that there’s no update and it’s still in the queue to be evaluated. Guess I’m still in the rental for a while longer.

Most Member Reactions

Back