New ZR2 owner from Georgia

tanders

Reaction score
Hi guys, picked up my new ZR2 in summit white about a week ago and just found this group. I’m looking forward to all the useful info. Really enjoying the truck, trying to get used to it as it’s a little different than the Kia sorento I was driving.
DE6FCC5F-D66F-4371-9691-B9B030B7C1A1.jpeg

Hi guys, picked up my new ZR2 in summit white about a week ago and just found this group. I’m looking forward to all the useful info. Really enjoying the truck, trying to get used to it as it’s a little different than the Kia sorento I was driving.
View attachment 5755
Congrats on your new truck , the Bison edition is pretty sweet.

View attachment 5755
Where the Buffalo roam!

Hi guys, picked up my new ZR2 in summit white about a week ago and just found this group. I’m looking forward to all the useful info. Really enjoying the truck, trying to get used to it as it’s a little different than the Kia sorento I was driv
View attachment 5755
Congrats had mine since September 22 and still love it today.

View attachment 5755
WELCOME!!! really nice rig....i gotta ask, kia sorrento to bison ZR2? how did that happen?

Reactions: AXE
WELCOME!!! really nice rig....i gotta ask, kia sorrento to bison ZR2? how did that happen?
So i've been sharing the kia with my 17yr old to avoid getting a new vehicle for as long as possible. But unfortunately with our schedules it became too much of a hassle. And i've been wanting a truck for awhile so thought this was the right time. I was really looking at the midsize trucks but saw this one and couldn't pass it up.

So i've been sharing the kia with my 17yr old to avoid getting a new vehicle for as long as possible. But unfortunately with our schedules it became too much of a hassle. And i've been wanting a truck for awhile so thought this was the right time. I was really looking at the midsize trucks but saw this one and couldn't pass it up.
no better reason IMO.

Reactions: AXE
I really do like the matte bumpers on the bison edition.

Curious what a retrofit could look like in the future….

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back