Nice towing camera feature..

Mekszr2

Reaction score
This is a nice feature to have while towing, my question how do you know if you have it without towing? Do you need to have the towing package? It sure would be nice to have while driving just to help with blind spot monitoring.

This is a nice feature to have while towing, my question how do you know if you have it without towing? Do you need to have the towing package? It sure would be nice to have while driving just to help with blind spot monitoring.
You can trick the system to thinking you have a trailer connected, but it will disable the rear park assist. Because trailer.

Tow Ready 20142 7-Way Flat Pin to 7-Flat Plug to Plug Adapter, Regular https://a.co/d/4TU3JDX

Something like this would work. Leave it plugged in, truck sees a trailer.

Hondas have a similar feature for the passenger side

You can trick the system to thinking you have a trailer connected, but it will disable the rear park assist. Because trailer.

Tow Ready 20142 7-Way Flat Pin to 7-Flat Plug to Plug Adapter, Regular https://a.co/d/4TU3JDX

Something like this would work. Leave it plugged in, truck sees a trailer.

Hondas have a similar feature for the passenger side
Thanks. I'll look into that. Now I just need to verify that there is such a feature, is it a standard feature?

Thanks. I'll look into that. Now I just need to verify that there is such a feature, is it a standard feature?
All ZR2‘s have HD Surround Vision. The only camera based option is the Rear camera mirrior included in the Tech Package with the HUD.

So I just recently posted about this. If you set the trailer mode to “accessory” You retain the camera and get the back up sensors working. Just fyi.

I am very UN tech savvy, So could you please walk me through how to do this STARTING from home screen to accessory. STEP BY STEP Thanks

So I bought the adaptor thanks for Wutang61 and the blind spot camera does show up. I guess its hidden feature and I wish they would have made that "pop up" everytime you change lanes. It does help a lot when changing lanes and blind spot. My issue is the adaptor sticks out way too much. Is there a flatter/flushed version?

Attachments

• 20221213_103141.jpg
    20221213_103141.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20221213_101711.jpg
    20221213_101711.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 81

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back